I already mentioned in my previous post that with New Years Eve, I like to focus on sparkly things. I think I managed to get my sparkle on with this outfit, as literally every item shines and glitters! Of course I could have chosen for one statement piece only but hey, life's too short, why not do it all??! And I actually like the way it turned out.
Let's start with this jacket: I have absolutely no words for it. It was love at first sight, it is so beautifully designed and well crafted and it actually weighs quite a lot too. You can really feel the top quality. I have already dubbed it my curvy "Balmain" style piece ;)
The skirt set is the perfect set for so many occasions. It can easily be toned down by adding a black blazer and pumps or you can opt to wear the pieces seperately. As this skirt is very long, you can also pull it up more if you don't really feel like exposing your belly too much.
The shoes, oh the shoes. You have seen them around before, and I think that I will never get over glittery and embellished shoes. Nuff said.
So with that, I'm wondering, what will you be wearing for NYE?
And this concludes my last post of 2015. This year I have:
- shared 76 outfits with you, which can all be found in this handy overview here
- reached 11k followers on Instagram (thank you!)
- made trips to Hamburg and Copenhagen for my blog
- did photoshoots with several brands
- made a promotion at work
- my mini me went off to school (they grow up soooo fast!)
- celebrated with my husband: our 6th wedding anniversary and our 11th anniversary since we've been together
Count your blessings everyone. There are more than you know, if you take the time to sit and think about it. I'm sure I forgot a lot of them too ;) Thank you all so much for your support.
Be safe everyone and see you in 2016!
FOLLOW THIS BLOG ON FACEBOOK||TWITTER||INSTAGRAM||YOUTUBE||BLOGLOVIN||PINTEREST